- High vibrational gemstones
- Each set hand made by Shelley
- Niobium ear wires (the most hypoallergenic choice of metal!)
- List of stone names and corresponding chakras included
- Free shipping to US states via USPS is included
- Giftwrapping available upon request, earrings come in a sweet little pillow box that can be jazzed up with a ribbon and personalized gift card.
- 1.5" to 2" drop (including ear wire)
Lokahi means "harmony, or balanced" in Hawaiian.
This is part of Shelley's exclusive Lokahi Collection, available as necklaces, bracelets and earrings. She designed this collection to support and help people learn about their own personal chakra* system. Throughout the process of making each one herself, she hopes it becomes a touchstone for balance throughout your day.
Created to help you become aware of and balance your chakras, these versatile earrings will easily become a staple in your wardrobe and the rainbow of colors will always compliment your outfit!
Real high vibrational gemstone beads correspond to each chakra in your body. From bottom to top, they are: Garnet, Carnelian, Citrine, Rose Quartz or Peridot, Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst and Clear Quartz Crystal. The earrings come in small glass bottle with cork top that the earrings hang from. Includes a small card that explains the 7 stones and their corresponding chakras. A perfect gift package.
Offered in two metal tones, the silver ear wires are surgical steel and the antique bronze are hypo-allergenic Niobium.
*An ancient Sanskrit word "chakra" translates to wheel or disk. Chakras are like swirling wheels of energy where the physical and consciousness meet. This energy is called Prana, the vital life force, which is what keeps us vibrant, healthy, and alive. Each chakra corresponds to massive nerve centers and major organs in the body. Each of the 7 main chakras also contain our psychological, emotional, and spiritual states of being. Certain stones correlate with each chakra based on color and the stone's frequency.